Feel Good Friday!
We spent the week thinking of ways to improve our mental health and look after ourselves and each other. On FEEL GOOD FRIDAY we all came dressed in clothes that make us feel good and raised money for Children In Need. We raised £222.45 in total. Thank you to everyone who donated.
St Paulinus Fun Run
This year we took part in the 10 in 10 challenge. This involved children and families running, walking, cycling or scooting 10km over 10 days. We were raising money for the Bexley Foodbank which supports people in our local community who are in crisis and at risk of going hungry. These people need our help more than ever during this time. LATEST UPDATE: WE HAVE NOW RAISED £1425.59!
NSPCC Number Day
Number Day was a roaring success. The children and staff looked great in their inventive number related outfits.
- We had hands-on measuring activities in classes all morning
- Sold the hundreds of cakes and biscuits our families kindly donated (some with fantastic number themed decorations) - all money raised will go towards the NSPCC
- Had a lunchtime sporting competition run by some of our Year 3 girls
- Gave out prizes for the winning outfits in assembly
- Swapped classes and played our favourite board games
It was a fun and enjoyable day, reminding us how fun maths is and also helped to support a fantastic charity.